Friday, August 1, 2014

First things First, Welcome!

I'd like to welcome all of you who had the kindness to stop by this brand new blog!

It will be dedicated to my creations, ideas, discoveries, and trials through art. Thank you in advance to those who will stick by and give me your honest opinions.

Before you go any further, I want to inform you that some of these drawings, paintings, and whatnot, will not always be my own creations. Some of them will be copies. Not because I wish to steal the works of others, but mainly because I wish to get better in the field and I love to learn from other, more experienced artists.

I will always let you know below the pictures when the art will be my own creation. But they will always be drawn by me.


Without further notice, Enjoy the view!



Mariann Waters

No comments:

Post a Comment