Thursday, September 25, 2014

Pastel Experiment!

Here's the thing!

I never worked with pastels. Lemme tell you what I did not expect at all...these lil' bitches got me SO dirty! T'was a lot of fun to experiment with them but I'm not quite sure if I have the right technique at the moment. I made this drawing only to work with pastels 'cause I want to use them for the upcoming project I talked about in my previous post! Obviously, the picture is edited with shitty cellphone picture editer, but thats not too far from what I wanted it to look like (if you were wondering why I change my pictures so much, thats because its my art style and how I like my drawings to look).

So here is de potato:


Drawing: Me Idea: Me

Its a quite random drawing, but I'm happy with the color results, I'm not use to using colors in my drawings, and I don't personally enjoy coloring, but I think it can give a nice touch of style. Idk. 

What do y'all think? (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧





ps: I also added moon glyphs in the drawing heheheheheheheh guess what/where they are and u get 5 cookies.





Mariann

No comments:

Post a Comment