Thursday, September 18, 2014

Upcoming Project!

Hello, Hello!

As y'all know, the last post I made on here was about The Childhood Project. 
I was supposed to post one drawing, accompanied with one poem, every Sunday. 
Sadly, a lot of things happenned and made me think much less of the project. I slowly started to forget about it and work on another, bigger project. I felt like I needed to share it with you guys since I talked so much about T.C.P (the childhood project). I'm not saying that the idea is gone forever, but at least for now it will be on hold.

The project I am working on at the moment is far from finished but I am confident it will be, around November ^.^ It is an art piece I thought about doing for some time now to add decoration to my room. I thought I could give you a snipped of the project to make your mouths water a bit ;)

Here it is!


It is the size of a pretty big poster, but you'll see better once its finished.
At least its starting to look like something!


Tell me what you think in the comments if you have anything to say about this preview :)




Thanks for reading!






✿ Mariann W.

No comments:

Post a Comment